Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cake, cake and cakes gallore

Since  i am no longer "working" or should i say while i am waiting for my baking equipment to arrive. Think that ship has gotten lost somewhere, sure is taking a long time. I thought i would update my blog and show you some pictures of the lovely little things i have been making. I guess i am hoping to build a new name for myself. I had a good business in Cape Town, now that i am in Townsville i have to start over and i am not really sure where to start.

Butterfly Cake

So i decided to start sharing my passion with you guys. I might not be able to bake but i can share my pictures and recipes with you guys and maybe during that time i will get an order or 2. Or i could learn some new things along the way.

Hello Kitty birthday cake
Ok so a bit about what i do, all my cake toppers, cupcake decorations are handmade using plastic icing. I am self taught, but am hoping to take a course (if i can find one in Townsville ) so i can learn to make the roses, and more intricate things. My dream is to open my own bakery with a coffee shop. In my bakery i would like to teach little kids how to bake, while mom sits back and enjoys a cuppa joe and slice of my yummy cake.

Dora the explorer birthday cake


 Thats all from me for now, i will keep posting and let you know how my new adventure is going. Lets hope things get going soon. But till then i hope that you enjoy the photos of my cakes as much as i do. If you have any questions or just want to leave a comment please feel free.




Hugs

The party planner

No comments:

Post a Comment