Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bokka gone wild.

My evil twin, partner i crime or whatever you wished to call the person you always got into trouble with, recently moved to East London. This is one of my many amazing sisters, yes i have many. 3 are my real sisters and then i have 4 step sisters, its a huge family. But this sister and i have always been each others +1. We were even pregnant at the same time. But enough about that and more about the party. She has a stunning little boy who recently turned 8, who wanted a springbok party.

Because we have such a huge family she decided to have her sons birthday in Cape Town, with her only arriving the day before the party i jumped in to help her. Keep in mind that i was going in to have my daughter on the Monday after the party. So this was a huge thing for me (my tummy was HUGE).

But Daniel was the first of the many children born and has a very special place in all our hearts. This meant he needed the perfect bokka party. In true fashion we all dressed up in our bokka shirts and made the little man very happy. As you can see he is just the most adorable little man and you would never want to disappointed him.



We made lovely bokka party packs and even found really cool stick on tattoos to put in every pack for our little sports fans. The cake was the interesting part for me. Trying to lean over a table and decorate this Rugby ball with little Serena in my tummy was NOT FUN.

If any of you have ever had a baby, you will know that they are soooooo heavy and kick all the time, making it impossible to do much more than go to the bathroom (all the time). I finally finished his cake the morning of his party (which was the same day as my baby shower ill let you know).

South African Rugby Ball Cake
The party went down very well, and while my sisters had their hands full with my baby shower the sure did managed to keep my busy with this party. I sure had no idea and was so pleased with the amazing party they had planned for me.

I am also please to introduce my beautiful little girl Serena to you. (she is now nearly 6 months but this is a picture of the day she was born)


No comments:

Post a Comment