Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photographer

I have decided to focus today's blog on the people that make my life a bit easier. Today i am going to focus on not only my best friend in the whole world but also one the the best photographers i know. Her photos are amazing, why? because she tends to get in there where the action is happening and takes photos that a lot of people might miss. Apart from being a great photographer she is one hell of a retoucher. Which means that when you receive your photos she had taken out the kid picking his nose in the background, or the dog licking the cake (only joking). She makes every photo special, because she understands that you only live that moment once, but having the perfect pictures can capture it for a lifetime.
Since before i started doing events, Candice has been at every family function, be it a birthday, a braai, or something as special as a wedding. She has been there with her camera and its thanks to her that we have so many amazing photos of these special moments.




Here are some pictures of my sisters wedding that i helped arrange. Candice took the most amazing photos of the layout. While the wedding photographer was busy with the Bride and Groom she managed to get the most amazing photo's of the guests.



The last photo's are an example of how amazing she is at retouching. I have added the before and after picture to show you what a difference it can make to your photos. She even went as far as to give me blue eyes (i am in love). As you can see she puts a lot of effort into her work. Candice can also restore old photos, change them even add people into them (for that guy who missed the wedding ).


As you can see Candice is a brilliant photographer, her work speaks for it self, which is why i use her for all my events. I would recommend her for every event that i do, and i do!!! If you would like to use Candi at your next event please leave me a message and i will send you her details.


Have a wonderful weekend xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wiped out a whole arm length comment and I do not know how. Anyway, I am not going to repeat everything. Great to see a SA blogger, thanks for following me.
    Great business, we owned 7 jumping castles a few years back and we also made party packs to go with it for kiddies parties.

    Well, I wish you everything of the best in your venture, if you ever need a vintage car for an event, we know an old couple in Cape Town, who have a few vintage cars they rent out for weddings etc. We will let you have their phone number if you want.

    Thanks for following me, hope to see you on twitter soon, and if you need a really good site to advertise on, try www.gumtree.co.za but you most probably already know that.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete