Monday, March 29, 2010

My inspiration

Cross hanging from the door frame at Vrede en Lust

I thought i would share some of the beautiful things i have found a long my way. Things that have inspired me to be who i am today, as well as where i am today. These things are both simple and mesmerizing. They are breathtaking and at the same time one would nearly not even realise they were there had you not been looking at the right place at the right moment.


The view from the top of a mountain, makes you feel as free as a bird

Life is not measured by the
amount of breaths we take.
But by the moments
that take our breath away

A picture i found lying on the ground after the rain

I hope that you have enjoyed these little things, and that they will bring as much inspiration to your life as they have to mine. Remember the next time your out and about, take a moment to look around you. You will be amazed at the beauty that is all around you.



Love is the greatest inspiration of all.

Have a fantastic week, and a happy happy Easter!!

xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello, you are right of course, there are so many things around us that we just naturally never notice, and so many blessings we do not appreciate. Thanks for reminding us!
    Thanks for your comment on my funny blog about the lion. I thought that was pretty amazing.

    Have a super day!

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I referred to this post of yours in my last post, please take a look, you will love it.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete