Friday, February 26, 2010

Launch of Cougar Lounge

My lovely friends who support me every step of the way, thanks ladies your all amazing.


Its been a busy busy week, and i have not had much time to write. But now the week has come to and end and what i have not done is NOT getting done. Tomorrow is my first official event since i have gone on my own. I am freaked out and oh so excited. I am worried that its going to flop cause this time i don't have my team mates to help me along the way. But i have triple checked everything and can't think that i have missed anything LOL let hope i am right!!!


Recently (my last event at Cougar Lounge) i was asked to organise the Official Launch for Cougar Lounge, my budget was small but i had to make it an amazing event. This took a lot of thinking and even more begging and pleading which i am not very good at. But lucky for me i have made some really great friends along the way, who were more than happy to help me out.

I wanted a Hollywood feeling with limos and Gorgeous people. I contacted my friend Nanette who works for executive Limos (cape town), i wanted to know if she could arrange a good price for me. Well this little angel not only got it for free but she got me 3 for both nights.


I also wanted the girls to look the part, we decided to ask Nicholas from YDE to design us a dress that would not only be workable but make us look SEXY. Well i can tell you that man was made to design, we looked stunning.


My very good friend Jasna and myself


I contacted all my suppliers and asked if they could help me out with free stock, so that i could give all the guests free drink and snacks. They were all so great and at the end of the night i was giving each guest a booklet with 5 free drinks. They loved this as you can imagine. My favourite drink was the Slush Margarita, it was watermelon flavour, which sound weird but i promise its a must try. Its so good, you will never want to drink anything else again.



One of my very good friend Jasna (who writes columns for various fashion mags), also took time out of her very busy schedule to come and support me for this event. She wrote the nicest blog about this event for me, thanks Jay your the best. Her man Mike also joined us and he is the one who took all these lovely photos that you see. I am truly blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life.


Mike in the limo

All the guests were driven around in the limo on the evening, which seemed to go down really well, all in all everyone had such a great time and by the end of the night the party was in full swing and nobody wanted to go home. It go so good that we even had a few of the bachelorette up on the bar dancing their hearts out one last time.


Now its off to bed, for the big event tomorrow, wish me luck.

Love as always

the party planner xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment